Designed in 1938 by Architects & Designers Jorge Ferrari-Hardoy, Antonio Bonet and Juan Kurchan, the legendary Butterfly chair continues to seduce all design lovers around the world.
Now a design classic, the AA Butterfly chairpart of the permanent collection of the MoMa Museum since 1944.
After they went back to Buenos Aires, they formed the “Grupo Austral” and in 1938, created the famous 197 model that became broadly known as the Butterfly or BKF chair.
Now re-issued by AA New Design in full respect of the spirit and the quality of the original 1938 model, the mythical AA Butterfly chair continues to seduce with the purity, simplicity and modernism of its design.
With its timeless appeal, theAA Butterfly canvas chair also offers a total comfort and provides an unparalleled sense of well-being and relaxation.
• Frame: Ø12mm solid steel wire frame
• Available in stainless-steel (indoor use only) or black iron covered with an epoxy coating (outdoor use)
• Seat: 100% cotton treated for outdoor use
• Dimensions : H 91 cm x W 73 cm – Seat : H 45 cm x W 40 cm – Back : H 60 cm x W 43 cm
• Waterproof and rotproof cloth (anti-damp and anti-sunlight 2i treatment)
• Care: Clean with a sweet brush and rinsing with clear water (25°C max)
• Made in France
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
More than 10 available
- FREE to collect from BODIE and FOU (London W3)