Inspired by the contrasting surfaces of corroded wood ageing and industrial metal structures often found in docks or shipyards, Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen, the two Danish designers behindNORM Architects, have taken a modern Scandinavian approach to create RAFT- a unique piece of furniture that combines simplistic purity with a discreetly aged look.
The sandblasted surface of the RAFT stool accentuates the structure of the wood, while the triple legs have the playful appearance of a living creature in motion.
The position of the legs allow for two seating positions, either with a single led forward or two. The flat seat also makes the stool equally useful as a side table.
See the work of NORM Architects on the BODIE and FOU Blog.
• Material: powder coated steel with solid oak or ash legs
• Dimensions: H46 x D45 X W50 cm
• Colour: Black with black ash or white with natural oak
• Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery
• Design: NORM Architects for &Tradition<br>
- FREE to collect from BODIE and FOU (London W3)