our home in London, white interiors
comments 13

Our London home in Home Style NZ

BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine

A few weeks ago, our London home was featured in Home Style NZ magazine.

As the mother of a “freewi” child (franco-Kiwi) and being married to a kiwi, New-Zealand has a special place in my heart.

It’s a beautiful country with very welcoming people and if you’ve never been, I strongly encourage you to go there once.
You will fall in love with this beautiful country and its people.

BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine
BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine
BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine
BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine
BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine

BODIE and FOU London home in HOME STYLE NZ magazine

Styling: Karine Köng, Photography: François Köng for Home Style NZ

13 Comments

1. Tara Germain says

I’m so glad you have dark kitchen units! I’m just about to put them into a kitchen in our new house and have had so many people try to dissuade me. Your’s look fantastic! Tara x

2. j’aime bcp votre maison Londonienne comme j’avais bcp aimé également votre maison de Cazaux. Et en plus lorsque je passe par ici je travaille mon Anglais :-)
    what else!

3. Congratulations!! well deserve your home is fantastic, and I love your kitchen, I think this is the first time I see it, is amazing, so big!!

Hope you are feeling much better!

X

4. BODIE and FOU says

@C
    Merci beaucoup, j’adore votre salle de bain et les carreaux sont magnifiques!

5. BODIE and FOU says

Thank you very much @mariela I’m still feeling under the weather but hopefully will feel back to normal tomorrow. Great job on your son’s bedroom!

6. louise hannon says

your house looks stunning!i have been a bit addicted to reading your blog since i first discovered it a couple of years ago. lots of things youve posted on the blog have inspired me with my own home – a family moodboard with MT masking tapes being one of them!

7. Géraldine says

Hello Karine, je découvre Bodie and Fou avec beaucoup de plaisir, grâce aux innombrables photos de ton intérieur qui circulent sur le net…c’est juste…magnifique!! Je suis particulièrement tombée amoureuse du parquet dans ton living : il a une couleur tellement parfaite!! Est-ce un nouveau ou l’existant rénové? pourrais-tu me dire quels traitements tu as appliqué? Un tout grand merci!
    – Évidemment, super intéressée de voir l’avancement de la salle de bains :-)

8. BODIE and FOU says

Thank you very much @Louise. It makes me feel very happy to read this!

9. Cassandra says

Your home looks great and I love the mix of Europe and Kiwiana style. Looking forward to the bathroom!

10. plumbers in peterborough says

This looks great, I sooo need to try this soon! Thanks!

11. Nick @Removals and Storage says

I loved your home, each and everything is so well organized and adds to the overall decor of your home. I love traveling and visiting a place recommended by someone always comes on top of my list. I hope I get to visit this place soon.