So I have now less duvet covers that we used to, but the ones I have, are ones that I really love.
- A spray bottle, 450 ml or 1L (16 or 32 oz)
- 2 tbsp of 100 proof vodka (which you can get from Amazon)
- 2 essential oils such as lavender, vanilla, jasmine, bergamot, rose etc…They are usually the fragrances I pick when buying scented candles but the choice is yours
- and some distilled water
1/ First, mix the 2 tbsp. of vodka and the oils you’ve chosen in the bottle as follows:
– 1 teaspoon jasmine oil and 1/2 teaspoon bergamot oil
– 1 teaspoon lavender oil and 1/2 teaspoon sandalwood oil
– 1 teaspoon vanilla oil and 2 drops ginger oil
2/ Then add the distilled water, screw on the top and shake the bottle to disperse the oils evenly throughout
3/ Shake lightly before each use et voilà…See it was really easy and quick and if you find some pretty glass containers, you can also give them as gifts to your friends.
// Photography via Mrs Jones