I’m so out of “the zone” to eat clean and work out since my trip to London for Design Junction that it’s not even funny. So this week’s fashion must-haves, is a hell of a foxy look for you and I to go back into the zone before looking like whales. We can do this!
So gone is last week’s off-duty look (which was nonetheless super cool and SO comfy!), this week is all about looking sexy and confident or at least aiming for it.
1. Every bit of a fashion staple, this black leather clutch by Comme des Garçons is perfect and not too expensive.
2. I also had un coup de coeur for this Soho blouse from Boden which looks very stylish for the day and glam in the evening. Did anyone manage to get these fabulous Alexis boots by the way? They are now reduced from £149 down to £83!
Oh and after seeing Manchester-born Karen Elson modelling the Boden collection, I just want to dye my hair red.
3. I’m loving this biker jacket, the leather is so nice!
4. and you need a pair of these So Kate leopard pumps from Christian Louboutin which are very similar to the Isabel Marant I got during the summer sale in Hossegor.
5. and no matter how many times I will post leather shorts on this blog, I still don’t have the legs for it but I wish I had because I would defo rock these ones or this leather wrap skirt!
PS: Have you seen these glitter party heels!!?? A bit more exciting than these Adidas originals black trainers spotted on Urban Outfitters but still worth mentioning since they are 50% OFF.
SHOP THE LOOK:
Always my favourite on your blog is the Friday fashion fix!
Always selections that make me click through and it means that tomorrow is Saturday.
I bet you do have the legs! Enjoy your weekend. xxx
Thanks Sarah but when you will see tomorrow’s post, you will understand that “the legs” have yet to come :-)
Great looks! Timeless cool!! I also love your fashion finds and look forward to the outfit ideas. Thanks.
Hi Kath thanks this, I’m glad to hear you like them! :-) Have a great weekend