This is one of the easiest chocolate brownie recipes you will ever make!
I love when kids bake on holidays, don’t you!?
It’s a good way to keep them busy, teach them something useful while having fun and on top of it, you get to have some cake to eat afterwards.
The girls ‘ chocolate brownie is incredibly easy to make (only 15 minutes preparation!) and it tastes DE-LI-CIOUS!
As I’m intolerant to gluten (I ballooned like a whale!), we used gluten-free flour to make this chocolate brownie so I could have a little slice but you can use normal flour if you wish.
For this chocolate brownie, you will need:
- 200g cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar, about 200g
- 1 cup of rice flour (gluten-free), about 100 g
- 150g butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar
- In a saucepan, melt slowly the chocolate making sure it doesn’t burn and add the butter to obtain a smooth mix. Then mix the chocolate to the eggs and sugar
- Add the flour and mix everything well
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the mix
- Put everything in the oven for about 25 min while checking it regularly…et voilà!