This is one of the easiest chocolate brownie recipes you will ever make!
Mila and Lily made this chocolate brownie during half term all by themselves. My only contribution was to put it in the oven.
I love when kids bake on holidays, don’t you!?
It’s a good way to keep them busy, teach them something useful while having fun and on top of it, you get to have some cake to eat afterwards.
The girls ‘ chocolate brownie is incredibly easy to make (only 15 minutes preparation!) and it tastes DE-LI-CIOUS!
As I’m intolerant to gluten (I ballooned like a whale!), we used gluten-free flour to make this chocolate brownie so I could have a little slice but you can use normal flour if you wish.
For this chocolate brownie, you will need:
- 200g cooking chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar, about 200g
- 1 cup of rice flour (gluten-free), about 100 g
- 150g butter
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar
- In a saucepan, melt slowly the chocolate making sure it doesn’t burn and add the butter to obtain a smooth mix. Then mix the chocolate to the eggs and sugar
- Add the flour and mix everything well
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the mix
- Put everything in the oven for about 25 min while checking it regularly…et voilà!
We also did a video (in French!) which is now on Youtube…so come and say hello to the new generation of bloggers :-)
Pingback: Gateau Au Chocolat Sans Gluten (avec Courgette) | BODIE And FOU Design, Interiors, Fashion & Life
Pingback: Gluten-free Chocolate Zucchini Cake | BODIE And FOU Design, Interiors, Fashion & Life
Pingback: Comment Faire Un Délicieux Gateau Au Chocolat Sans Gluten à Base De Légumes | BODIE And FOU Design, Interiors, Fashion & Life