The #bodieandfourenovations are going well (see Instagram) but we took…
the chimney breasts off the ground floor, first and second floor yesterday and the dust is getting a bit too much. Our house has holes everywhere and I’m officially living in a big piece of Gruyere now.
Here is a list of the things I always pack when heading to the beach. I think I’m pretty low-maintenance when it comes to packing as I always use my time at the beach to slow down, eat well, work out and generally keeping things simple. Anything else missing from my list is because they can be obtained easily from any local supermaket
BEACH CHECK LIST
– Sunglasses (I’m selling a brand new pair of Chanel sunglasses here).
– Straw hat. We always leave heaps of straw hats in our French home and I usually get them from the local market.
– Iphone + EU plug + battery charger + USB cable + spare adaptor UK to EU
– Camera + battery charger + USB cable
– Cotton Beach bag (large & light)
– My Nutribullet (if we travel by car which we do this time)
– Pareo (sarong). Mine is a large piece of Liberty fabric which doubles up as a beach towel & sarong (light & stylish)
– Denim shorts + running shorts
– White t-shirts (usually from Hush Homewear or Mango)
– jumpsuits: This one from ASOS (which works wonder for the evening) and my blue one that many of you like (in the sale on the Mango website)
– Boyfriend jeans for rainy days & horse-riding
– Easy to wear jewellery like these Beach Stud bracelets and Hipanema bracelets
Health & Beauty
– Nivea cream
– Aloe Vera gel (if you don’t have a fab mother-in-law in New-Zealand that grows some in her garden, you can get a tube from Boots at the airport)
– Plasters + anti-mosquito bracelets for Mila
– Aveda Beautifying lotion for body and hair (smells amazing!)
– Sun tan lotion
– Aveda Gel cleanser
– Chanel No 18 Rouge noir nail varnish
– toothbrush + charger
– Lip balm
– Razor, deodorant, hair brush, shampoo & conditioner
– running shoes + running bra
– Urbanears Headphones
Food (which may be tricky to obtain locally)
– gluten-free flour (usually from Doves Farm available at Tesco, Sainsbury’s, etc)
– chia seeds
– Friendly bacteria
– Wheatgrass juice (for green juices)
– The Yoga Studio App (from Itunes)
– A 60 min Hot Yoga class from Yoga download. I spent hours on the net trying to find a Bikram class to download and fail. So this is the next best thing I could find.
– Jason Vale’s juicing app “7Lbs in 7 days” (from Itunes)
PS: Week 2 without coke zero!
Sharing is caring ❤️ Leave a comment and let’s have a chat…