Winner of the EDIDA Award, the Archives wallpaper collection by Studio Job is a unique and striking collection of seven wallpapers, nine meters long without repeat.
Founded by Job Smeets and Nynke Tynagel, Studio Job has been hailed as the most influential designers of the 21 st century. Using archetypical drawings and universal symbols, Studio Job combined iconographic elements for patterns and compositions.
The new Archives wallpaper collection is a retrospective of the history of Studio Job and includes 7 unique designs: Industry, Labyrinth, Perished, Alt Deutsch, l’Afrique and Withered Flowers (available in colour or black & white).
FOR MORE INSPIRATION:
• FSC certified paper
• Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top layer & non-woven backing
• Colourfast, washable with a soft cloth
• Wallpapering table not required as it is the wall that is pasted
• Super high-resolution printing
• ASTME 84-10 Class B Fire rating (Class A on concrete, B on drywall)
• Price is per roll
• Dimensions: 900L x 48.7W cm (+/-4.4 m2) 354″ × 19″ (47 sqft)
• No repeat