A sharp design for men
Designed for urban life to carry laptops and iPads, the Jules plumber leather bag (our model is sporting the Mocha version) is inspired by the original French plumbers bag and has all the key features of the original bag: overlapping stitching, removable handles, straps, brass buckles, leather shoulder strap with a belt finish and felt shoulder pad lining.
A celebration of skills and craftsmanship, each Jules plumber bag by
With its sharp design and high-quality organic leather, the Jules leather bag is a bag that you will get for its practicality and will love for its details and high quality.
• Inside pockets are made of blue cotton fabric like the original work wear called "Bleu de Chauffe" in France hence the brand name…
• The felt from the shoulder pad is made of natural wool and altered in a factory that has specialized in felt for pianos since 1923
• Buckles, rings & other metallic pieces are made of brass and manufactured by craftsmen in a Parisian workshop founded in 1830 near
• The organic leather is from the Limousin (SW France) and naturally dyed with mimosa, chestnut and acacia
• Cutting, fabrication & stitching are handmade by qualified craftsmen known for their skills, experience and expertise.
• Material: Organic leather
• Available in black, mocha and tan
• Dimensions: 42 × 29 × 9cm
• Handmade in France