Featured in ELLE DECORATION, our best-selling New-York Black & Copper wall light is a favourite of Interior Designers for residence & commercial projects and has already been used in various projects in the UK, US, UK, France and Canada.
With its geometric lines and contrasting matte finish, the New-York light collection adds a boutique hotel feel to any room.
While the lights from this collection come with a clear wire and switch to be plugged into the wall, previous customers have drilled into the back plate and wire the light directly into the wall for commercial projects.
Please note that we can not be hold responsible for any amendments you wish to make to the light.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION:
>> See our lamps in the KIN Café in West London
>> In her home in France, our Creative Director Karine used the New-York wall light as a bed light against the Scrapwood wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek and completed the look with a soft, gorgeous stonewashed linen duvet cover.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: the black & copper version is now discontinued and has been replaced by the New-York black & white wall light HERE.
• Material: Metal & copper
• Dimensions: (shade) Ø15 x H15 x (arm) L70 cm approx
• Dimensions Back plate: Ø13 cm
• Overall height: approx. 17 cm (closed) to 26.5 cm (streched out)
• The light spread out from axe of the back plate to axe of the shade: approx. 70 cm
• Wiring not required. Comes fitted with a clear cable, a clear switch & a plug
• Colour: matte black (outside) & copper finish (inside)
• E14 Bulb screw (not supplied) Max 40W 230 V AC 50Hz
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• Can it be wired into the wall? Yes, it has been done before. You’ll need to drill into the back plate but it is feasible.
• Can it be wired in the US, Australia or new-Zealand? Yes, we’ve sent several lights to these countries for residential & commercial projects but we recommend you use the service of a professional electrician to comply with your local electricty requirements
• Can it swing easily, move? Yes, it swings nicely and can be used as a bed lamp like our Creative Director used it in her home (photo with Scrapwood wallpaper)
• Is the light UL listed? No it isn’t but it follows the EU and UK norms