Designed in 1969 by Simon Karkov, the Norm 69 pendant light is now a Danish classic.
Made of 69 parts that you can assemble without tools or glue and supplied flat-packed, without electrical parts to be compatible with any electrical standards around the world, the Norm 69 pendant light by Normann Copenhagen is a great piece of design.
Attractive & functional, the Norm 69 pendant light’s contemporary design makes it ideal for modern home living.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION:
BECAUSE WE CARE... Although not difficult, assembly time can take between 20 to 60 min depending how handy you are. Having put a few together, we advise our customers to wear utility gloves while assembling the lamp to avoid scratches, to open a glass of wine and relax. Ready for your lamp puzzle adventure?? Click HERE to watch the step-by-step video.
The Norm 69 light has been featured in Elle Decoration, Marie Claire Maison, Living Etc, Inside Out, The Telegraph, etc
• Award: Formland Award 2002, Imm Cologne 2003
• Flat-packed. Self-assembly required
• Instructions enclosed
• No tools or glue required• Material: lamp foil. Flex & fittings not included
• Max. 60 Watts or energy saving bulb as they do not overheat (bulb not included)
• Available in large, X-large and XX-Large• Designer Simon Karkov pour Normann Copenhagen