Inspired by the contrasting surfaces of corroded wood ageing and industrial metal structures often found in docks or shipyards, Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen, the two Danish designers behind NORM Architects, have taken a modern Scandinavian approach to create a new collection for &TRADITION.
The collection which includes the NA3 stool, NA4 barstool and the NA2 table, combines simplistic purity with a discreetly aged look.
The sandblasted surface of the NA stool accentuates the structure of the wood, while the triple legs have the playful appearance of a living creature in motion.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION
• Material: powder coated steel with solid oak or ash legs
• Dimensions: H74 x D90 X L240 cm
• Colour: Black with black ash or white with natural oak
• Design: NORM Architects for &Tradition
• Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery