The Mayor Sofa’s simple and upright design still appears as modern today as it did over 70 years ago. Its unique style lends itself to the Danish traditions of fine, solid wood and functional solutions as well as Arne Jacobsen’s take on Modernism.
The solid oak frame supports a chic and stylish upholstered seat with two rows of subtle buttons, a high tapered back, and three loose cushions.
In 2013 the MAYOR sofa won the award for “Best Reissue” in the prestigious Wallpaper* Design Award.
FOR MORE INSPIRATION
• Material: Portland Aniline leather upholstery. This is a soft and natural leather, which may include marks in the form of healed wounds, plug marks, scars etc. which contributes to the exclusive look.
• Available with Smoked Oak, White Oiled Oak, or Black Stained Oak legs
• Dimensions: H205.0cm x W85.5cm x D65.0 cm
• Design: Arne Jacobsen and Flemming Lassen for &Tradition
• Made to order: Please allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery