Vintage lamp shades with a modern twist
Famous for her beautiful cluster light, British ceramist KATHLEEN HILLS gives a contemporary twist to vintage lamp shades by adding her trademark bone china parts & white twisted flex.
The result is a collection of beautiful, romantic vintage pendant lights that add lightness and style to a room.
As the shades are vintage, specific colours and designs can not be specified but Kathleen has a regular stock of supplies similar to the ones pictures on the photo.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS: The photo shows 4 individual pendant lights and not one light with 4 pendants.
The pendant lights and clusters by KATHLEEN HILLS have been featured in Elle Decoration, Grand Designs, Marie Claire, The Telegraph
• Standard length of pendant is 1000mm from ceiling to base of shade
• Dimensions: approx. Ø150mm x H200 mm subject to the shade
• Requires Bulb – Max 25 W 220 – 240 v small screw fitting (not included)
• Includes bone china ceiling rose and twisted flex
• Price is per unit
• Made to order. Please 1 to 2 weeks for delivery
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• How is the ceiling rose? It is a circular bone china ceiling designed by K. Hills
• Is it possible to shorten the length of the flex? Yes, the vintage pendant light comes with a 700mm flex from ceiling to the base of the shade. Please email email@example.com to specify how short you want the
flex to be once you’ve placed your order (made to orders can not be
refunded). Additional costs may incur to increase the length of the
• Does it need to be double insulated? Each pendant light is double insulated and come with plastic components, no earthing required