Alice, who I photographed last week, wears the “Females of the future” t-shirt from Topshop I got for Mila last time I was in London.
Mila is getting at the age where she is borrowing more and more from my wardrobe and personally, I don’t feel ready to hang out my Converse, Stan Smith or cool sweatshirts anytime soon so size (and stains!) permitting, we are starting to get a bit of crossover in the fashion department.
Since I did a round-up of my favourite message sweatshirts last week, I thought I would treat you with my current favourite message t-shirts ;-)
My top 5 message t-shirts are:
- This “Afraid of Nothing” tee which is reflecting my current state of mind,
- “I’m the Boss” tee-shirt which cracks me up,
- This “Keep it simple” tee which is how I roll
- This “Palm Beach” t-shirt for its 70s vibe
- and this “The Future is Unwritten” t-shirt because we can make our own destiny
And I’ve added a few more + some cool sweatshirts I spotted below. Which one do you like the most?
//Photography: Karine Köng Photography | Model: Alice
SHOP THE STORY:
My favourite ? “La Reine de la Maison” by L’Ateler de Rufus…
These message T-shirts are one of my favorite things, the “keep it simple” is def one I’d get!